April 16, 2015

WEEK 15 || Cassie Thriftier's Journey to 365 Happy Days

 

    



I thought I'm not gonna make another #CassieThriftiersJourney post, I am really worried that I couldn't find time to prove to myself that it's not hard to be happy just for a second for a day.

April 10 (101st) - Big nose who knows! sorry for the big fat nose because I'm sick on this day but still happy with my great man.

April 11 (102nd) - florals on a gloomy day

April 12 (103rd) - Bim-bimboping and shabu-shabu-ing! Saturdate with Michael my love <3

April 13 (104th) - Dainty necklace heart and eiffel...from Amandas Place.

April 14 (105th) - Can't finish this "black echo" book and I do procrastinate I knooowww. And he loves to pry on my make-up tools and play it along with my face, that's annoying but I find it cute!

April 15 (106th) - Vistas, looking for a private resort for our team building.

April 16 (107th) - And this Jagabee potato fries, not that tasty that I expect it to be, oh well it's still food (junk food).


"Surround yourself with those who makes you happy".

Love,
Cassie

1 comment:

  1. Very nice photos!
    kisses:)

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time for visiting my blog, your kind words and heart warming comments are truly appreciated. Leave your blog links so that I can check out your blog immediately. Just in case you liked my blog and you want to follow for a follow here on GFC or any other social media don't hesitate to notify me so I can return the favor. Keep in touch!!