January 29, 2015

CASSIE THRIFTIER'S JOURNEY TO 365 HAPPY DAYS || WEEK 4

\
 

4th week of my Happy everyday Journey...

23rd day - I got home a little late and tired and while I'm resting I get to watch the replay of WWE #raw. I don't some of you if you fancied watching wrestling But I do.*wink*

24th day - It was a fine afternoon of Saturday. When I look up, I find these clouds, very pretty that's why, I took a snap of it.Thankful, because I get to see small yet beautiful details of every day

25th day - Boyfriend and I went to St. Bernice Estates, Antipolo City to attend a little party. We walk around the vicinity and took few photos of us and the beautiful orange-y sunset at dusk with the columns of the electricity posts. By the way, I am wearing no make-up there. ;) I think I must do a separate post on all the photos and moments that we are capture that day.

26th day - Happy tummy because of my broil chicken and broccoli for dinner.

27th day - n the morning got me selfie with my newly bleach hair. Then after I run errands whole day that makes me tired, and took a selfie afterwards to see that I smile tired and my make-ups gone. ;/

28th day -I'm so excited because my 3rd Mac lipstick arrived that day. Lipstick is mac diva, and I have to try it on right away... #mirrorselfie there

29th day - Papa's 51st birthday. Before we celebrate his birthday at home. I go to work first and do undertone, but before that I bought an ornamental plant that I quickly forgot the name and my braid mirror selfie, I miss braiding my hair like this. The last time I braid my hair is when I was blonde way before my red hair. 2013? Or 2012, my my so long ago. Yeah, I miss doing braids..

And I think that's wrap!

"The secret to being happy is accepting when you are in life and making the most out of every single day"



8 comments:

  1. The pictures are great Cassie and I love the quote at the end about the secret to being happy by accepting where you are in your life and making the most of it xox Have a really great weekend <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your blog! Love the post.
    How about following each other?
    Let me know on my latest post & I follow right back!

    Kiss,

    MYBLOG
    G+
    BLOGLOVIN’
    FACEBOOK
    INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty pictures

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool pics!
    Love the one in the mirror!
    Kisses!

    www.eldiariodeshyris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your 365 days of happiness! I try to live a mindful life and appreciat every moment. Your hair looks really cool!

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're too cute :)
    Can you pls take a look at my blog?:) <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a lovely idea! Looks like you've had a good time c;

    Amy;
    Little Moon Elephant

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time for visiting my blog, your kind words and heart warming comments are truly appreciated. Leave your blog links so that I can check out your blog immediately. Just in case you liked my blog and you want to follow for a follow here on GFC or any other social media don't hesitate to notify me so I can return the favor. Keep in touch!!