June 08, 2014

SUMMER SORBET AT MANILA CATHEDRAL



Enough for the dark aura on outfit for now. All sweet colors in!!









This is a good day for us, well I think so because althoug it's very hot and sweaty, whole day gone by very light without untoward incidents, negative encounters and most of all we just stroll around Manila Cathedral and Palacio del Gobernador and back and forth (work related tehee)

Looking at my ensemble for this day a picture of a sorbet struck my idea. I look like a sorbet with different flavors of summer fruits. Floral is really in, but I throw yellow for mango, pineapple, etc., violet for ube or even grapes and green is perfect for avocado flavor.. Ha-ha! I really don't know what would it look like when I am just planning my outfit, but to my surprise and my favorite habit, I threw up this set in no time that I worry a bit because I may look like overdress or tacky.



 Finally an outfit photo for her.. ;))











The no-bobby pin/hair holder bun.. How I wish I can share you the instruction on how to do this. I can't explain how I do this but it needs a little dry and course hair.. ;)









I do hope, this would not be my last fun and colorful outfit post, I mean literally colorful because as of this time Philippines is kinda wet cause by frequent raining. *sighs*
Thanks for your frequent visit loves!
Cassie

12 comments:

  1. yay such a good time Cassie!!! love the colors in your outfit! looks so summer!
    I still wear outfits in summer colors too though summer just ended haha
    the cathedral looks magnificent!

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bright colors! Keep it up! Want to visit Manila Cathedral soon! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute outfit. Sometimes you need to break the dark clothes series.

    sunandsany

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos and I love your outfit you look super gorgeous! Now following on GFC AND Bloglovin and would absolutely love it if you could follow me too (if you like my blog of course).

    Tia
    www.bellezzababe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty cool look
    xo

    http://devsnochaos.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are such great photos!
    such great architecture!
    i also love your jeans - such a great shade of purple!

    :)
    vanessa
    grace-and-gratitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors in your outfit dear ! Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colors! You're gorgeous.

    ♥ http://ahappinessundefined.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photos! I love the mix of colors, great outfit :)
    Obsessed Fashion Blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your fashion sense is really evolving, Cassie. I love this mix of colors -- it's somethind I'd personally wear too! Purple and yellow always go well together <3

    http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a bright outfit! wow!

    From Russia with love
    http://www.foxinvogue.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time for visiting my blog, your kind words and heart warming comments are truly appreciated. Leave your blog links so that I can check out your blog immediately. Just in case you liked my blog and you want to follow for a follow here on GFC or any other social media don't hesitate to notify me so I can return the favor. Keep in touch!!