March 06, 2014

MY HAIR'S FINAL CUT


For about 2 years I used to pry on my hair and because of curiousness I am pushy with the hair thing that is supposed to be done “only” by professionals. Well, I was too hard headed to do my own hair including hair coloring, cellophane-ing, bleaching. What that hasn't been done is re-bonding my own hair and perming it.




About the real talk, I seek professional again after 2 years about cutting my hair. I cut my waist length hair 8 inches but still  it’s not decent. That is why I ask a professional to cut my hair. Actually the hair dresser advises me that my hair have to undergo on Brazilian keratin treatment. She says that it can let my hair back to “normal” again. I think, it will but I am not ready (and my budget too) to pay for a treatment. Cut and trim is the only plan that day.


Black Top - Thrift
Leopard Square Pants - Offbrand
Brown Bag with Croc details - Sophie Martin Paris
 

So this is the final cut, well I hope so because I don't want to lose any inch of my hair at all ;)

Missing a lot,
Cassie

3 comments:

Thanks for your time for visiting my blog, your kind words and heart warming comments are truly appreciated. Leave your blog links so that I can check out your blog immediately. Just in case you liked my blog and you want to follow for a follow here on GFC or any other social media don't hesitate to notify me so I can return the favor. Keep in touch!!