November 22, 2013

THE SEQUEL TO THE CONTROVERSIAL OUTFIT



 This is about the outfit that I guess leads me to fight of my life (so far) because I never quarrel nor fight to somebody since the brawl and hair pulling scene with my cousin 15 years ago. I never fight with anyone. Well sometimes I get disappointed in some people but not too skirmish and pick up a fight.  In linked to my recent post if you have already read it you’ll understand what the substance of my rumblings for you today.


Thriftier's Outfit:
Brass Little bird Necklace - Etsy 
Soft linen Outerwear - Thrift
Vintage Inspired Floral Dress - Rachel's (local boutique)
Platform Boots - Asian Vogue



  My outfit set here has a story to tell again, I never thought I will roar on to someone wearing this girly, vintage inspired dress. With a soft linen outerwear with crocheted trimmings, with a sidekick of a little bird and paired it with a little toughness with this black platforms. This boots is my favorite of all my platforms and for some unknown basis I barely wear them. The sweet thing about it is because I have worn them to stand tall in front of my sudden adversary.



 *sighs* I never really thought of intense confrontations will come to take place that day with this sweet and delicate outfit. And I thought I am done with her but “she’s” not done with me yet! Oh bother what a drama & scene.


I apologized for the negative howls but this is what was happening in my runway lately. I promise this will be the last of the outfit bashing sequel I won’t let her condemn my outfits no more. I hope you’ll never experience any censure, criticism or attack on your fashion sense. Wear what you want; never think about what other people will say as long as you have no set of laws breaking in your office, organizations, agency etc. 

Wear what you want!

Cassie

3 comments:

  1. you look great! such a pretty dress!
    sure, i would love to follow each other, just follow me and let me know, so i can follow right back!
    happy weekend!

    http://www.getcarriedaway.net/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great, such a cute outfit! I hope you ignore that girl because she is most likely just trying to get you heated and get a reaction from you. Don't pay attention to people that give off such negative energy! Hope everything works out for you my dear!

    Nina
    http://curvymod.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time for visiting my blog, your kind words and heart warming comments are truly appreciated. Leave your blog links so that I can check out your blog immediately. Just in case you liked my blog and you want to follow for a follow here on GFC or any other social media don't hesitate to notify me so I can return the favor. Keep in touch!!