March 04, 2013

My Daring Street Style




This was my last TOOTD with my red hair. I say "daring" because It's the first time I wore a colored tights while walking in the conservative streets of Antipolo. 

Sometimes we have to dare ourselves to know what our potential and capable of doing things, but it should be something good worthy and improving. 


TOOTD RUNDOWN

Brown Biker Jacket - Thrift P3oo
Rock Top - Thrift P50
Denim Short
Red Tights - Leg Love by City Lady, Sm Dept. Stores
Black Sneakers - Converse

♥'s
Cassie

1 comment:

  1. Your daring street style is great I like when people look different from everyone else

    www.chantelovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time for visiting my blog, your kind words and heart warming comments are truly appreciated. Leave your blog links so that I can check out your blog immediately. Just in case you liked my blog and you want to follow for a follow here on GFC or any other social media don't hesitate to notify me so I can return the favor. Keep in touch!!