September 01, 2012

FROM AN "OLD FRIEND"

Howdy my Lovelies!  The blouse that I'm wearing is from my "old friend". She gave it to me when I was just 18 years old I think, and back then I'm too skinny that it looks so slouchy and I'm looking "trying hard to wear a blouse that isn't mine". As I get older, I gain some weight and the floral blouse fits to me now perfectly. So happy that I never gave it away. 




I'm lazy to put on make-up today, just a plain face powder.. say hello to my little spots! :D



Blouse - Gifted
Denim Shorts - Unknown brand
Vintage Green earrings - Etsy
Brass Plated Collar Necklace - Girl Shoppe
Rings - random
Glittered Platforms - AV




Share the love...

♥'
Cassie


6 comments:

  1. Hi Dear thank you so much for the email =) really appreciate it.. Anyway i really love your outfit today. So laid back. I love the strawberry hair i wanted to color min red too. but I'm not really sure what exact color to use. Since there's mahogany, copper red and reddish red.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice earrings!)
    Love your blog, hope you'll love mine and follow me back!)
    WatchMyBlogHere
    WatchMyBlogHere
    WatchMyBlogHere

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your necklace and earrings are very nice!

    HippieChicPao

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you are gorgeous and that outfit is stunning! *.* lets follow!:))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course dear.. I'd love to follow you..♥

      Delete
  5. i looove the necklace and at first i thought that your shoes was jeffrey campbell, are they? anyway whatever they are they are awesome!! lovely outfit!! visit my blog or even leave a comment if you want and have time :) thnxxx

    xx

    http://dontnohow2nameit.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time for visiting my blog, your kind words and heart warming comments are truly appreciated. Leave your blog links so that I can check out your blog immediately. Just in case you liked my blog and you want to follow for a follow here on GFC or any other social media don't hesitate to notify me so I can return the favor. Keep in touch!!